Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Death of a Supercharged Teg

  1. #11
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey gsrev, whenever you get the new engine and start working on it..let me know..I can come over and may be give you a hand (although I don't know much about engine work). I'll be done with school by Dec. 9th smile I'd like to learn how to fix/install things... biggrin

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gsrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx random.. but most of the actual install will take place at the dealership. I would be more than happy to call on you if we end of doing the swap at the techs house instead.
    alex

    ------------------
    1992 Red Honda Civic CX Hatch Back... COMING VERY SOON: B18C1 hybrid w/ major weight reduction and boosted by Jackson Racing supercharger at 8psi..

    1998 Super Sonic Blue Integra GS-R (completely stock now)
    With jrsc at 6psi best 1320: 13.783 @101.43 on drag radials

  3. #13
    Inactive Member gsrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gsrdpm,
    What have you been smoking lately? LOL biggrin

    Jay,
    Well to tell you the truth I am more than likely going to trade my car in. I love my car and all but the acura TL is screaming at me. My chic really wants that car and since she pretty much has the house note... um guess I have to please her some more wink But that will probably be a few months. I really don't want to trade her in though wish I could keep her (the car!) I owe less than 10k now.

    ------------------
    1992 Red Honda Civic CX Hatch Back... COMING VERY SOON: B18C1 hybrid w/ major weight reduction and boosted by Jackson Racing supercharger at 8psi..

    1998 Super Sonic Blue Integra GS-R (completely stock now)
    With jrsc at 6psi best 1320: 13.783 @101.43 on drag radials

  4. #14
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gsrev, sounds good...give me a buzz when that happens (713-822-5644). BTW are you planning to go to the Import Autoshow at the Astro Arena this Dec. 16th?
    -John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •